Monday, November 14, 2005

The Rantings of a Muslim Troll

The following is taken from the comments from the Jihad of Umar blog. Umar Lee had posted his comments about the Muslim riots in France in a post titled European Civil War?. In the spirit of open discussion I asked some questions. The others who replied were civil, however, one person, who would only post as 'Anonymous', took offense to everything I had to say.

Quotes from other comments are in "quotes" and italic. In the interest of brevity, some posts have been shortened.

Anonymous said...
They need to start deporting jewish scum.

The Infidel Army said...
"Europe needs their Muslims and needs to respect them for who they are and respect Islam..."

If this is expected from Western Countries, shouldn't it also be expected that Islamic Countries respect non-Muslims and their religion?

Abu Sinan said...
There are no "Islamic countries" in the world today, only countries with Muslim majorities. Not one country in the world today is run in an Islamic manner, not even close.

I agree that rights should be afforded to all, whether it is in the Middle East or the West. Time for the West to put their money where their mouths are, let the immigrants and their families integrate. Most of these people were born and raised in France anyway, so when are we going to stop calling them immigrants? And time for the West, especially the USA, to stop support the dictators in the Middle East.

The Infidel Army said...
"Time for the West to put their money where their mouths are, let the immigrants and their families integrate."

Money for what? What responsibility does the West have that it should be spending money on the immigrants?

My grandparents immigrated to the US from Italy and had no problem integrating into American society.

I think it's time for the US to get entirely out of the Middle East.

Anonymous said...
Last time I checked Italians were white, and didnt have much of a real culture....so it didnt take long for them to "integrate." This was a 100 years ago, the world today is a much smaller place. If you europeans dont want to do your own work or have babies, you have only yourselves to blame not the immigrants you allowed in. On top of that if you mistreat people immigrant or otherwise, chances are they're going to start protesting. Enough excuses and racism already.

The Infidel Army said...
"Italians don't have much of a real culture."

Fuck you Anonymous. And I'm American not European.

"On top of that if you mistreat people immigrant or otherwise, chances are they're going to start protesting."

So then you would have no problem if French citizens rose up and fought back against the rioting Muslims?

"Enough excuses and racism already."

Oh and just what race are Muslims?

Anonymous said...

>>Fuck you Anonymous. And I'm American not European. <<

No, you're a European American of Italian background with no history or understanding of civil rights. So fuck you very much.

>>So then you would have no problem if French citizens rose up and fought back against the rioting Muslims?<<

French rising up to fight French? I realize that greasers arent the smartest people in the word, but thats a pretty dumb statement.

>>Oh and just what race are Muslims?<<

They're not european, thats their crime. If they aint white, they aint right.

The Infidel Army said...
Hi Abu Sinan,

Thanks for telling me why you don't think Iran and Saudi Arabia are Islamic countries. And you make a very good point about America being a nation built on immigration and thus it is easier for immigrants to integrate into American society.

Anonymous,

No, you're a European American of Italian background with no history or understanding of civil rights. So fuck you very much.

Wow, you sure can tell a lot about someone from reading a couple of posts. Regardless of what you think, I consider myself an American and could care less what you think of me or who I am.

"French rising up to fight French? I realize that greasers arent the smartest people in the word, but thats a pretty dumb statement."

Since you didn't answer my question, I'll assume you didn't understand it so I will ask it in simpler terms: Do you have a problem with law-abiding citizens rising up to fight law-breaking citizens?

"If they aint white, they aint right."

Sounds like you're the one with the racist attitude.

Anonymous said...

>>Wow, you sure can tell a lot about someone from reading a couple of posts.<<

Agreed. I only needed one post from you to figure out that you're pretty full of shit. Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself.

>>Regardless of what you think, I consider myself an American and could care less what you think of me or who I am.<<

An ignorant white Italian American no doubt, one who doesnt know what he's talking about. One who doesnt know his own history, much less that of other nations.

>>Since you didn't answer my question, I'll assume you didn't understand it so I will ask it in simpler terms: Do you have a problem with law-abiding citizens rising up to fight law-breaking citizens?<<

I did answer your query birdbrain. So you're just going rephrase the question are you? Nothing wrong with "law-breaking," when the "law" causes to the deaths of 2 immigrants. If we followed such "laws" we would still have certain people using the backdoor or sitting at the back of the bus. I know you cant relate to that since you've never been treated like a second or third class citizen or been denied your rights. Hence your racist views on this, like you are irrelevent.

>>Sounds like you're the one with the racist attitude.<<

Look who's talking, Mr."I hate Islam and Muslims and make no secret of it on my blog, but they better not call me a bigot." Fuck off.

The Infidel Army said...

Anonymous,

Call me a bigot all you want. As I said before, I don't care what you think of me or who I am.

The only "law" that was broken when the two teenagers died was the law of common sense that says don't hide in electrical sub-station.

Anonymous said...
>>Call me a bigot all you want. As I said before, I don't care what you think of me or who I am.<<

Feelings mutual, you're irrelevent, and thats that. Now go fetch me a pizza, vinny.

>>The only "law" that was broken when the two teenagers died was the law of common sense that says don't hide in electrical sub-station.<<

Here we go with the usual brand of bullshit minimalism and obfuscation, they were chased into power plant by the cops, idiot. This is rich, talk of "common sense" from an extremist asshole calling himself "infidel army." A wanker alone in his parents basement with an internet connection and gallon of KY jelly. What would a piece of shit like you know about civil rights?

The Infidel Army said...
Anonymous,

It is obvious you are nothing more than a troll and will not waste anymore of my time on you.

Anonymous said...
>>It is obvious you are nothing more than a troll and will not waste anymore of my time on you.<<

This gets better with each post. Look who's talking. Run along infidel troll. Your petty racism will not be tolerated, now fuck off.
Read all the comments.

The Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. said that conflicts are never resolved without trustful give and take on both sides.

I have had civil discussions with Muslims who were interested in trying to resolve our differences of opinion. Unfortunately, there are others, on both sides, who want nothing more than to argue and call names.

4 Comments:

Blogger Flanstein said...

Muslims trolls always make me laugh...

10:44 AM  
Blogger The Infidel Army said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:42 PM  
Blogger The Infidel Army said...

Yeah, me too. I think they are so used to playing the victim that they see everything as an attack on them.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Conan The Librarian said...

I have never had a conversation online with a Muslim that their stand was the aggrieved party nor did theyever, ever show the least remorse or distance themselves truley from the horrific murders in the name of fuck-wad Allah( I shit on his name)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home